Please note that this Policy applies only to the website www.elikon-print.gr and not to other websites, with which we may link or which are linked to us.
1. Personal Data and Applicable Law
For the purposes of this Policy, "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be verified, directly or indirectly, in particular through identity, such as name, ID number, location data, online ID, or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of that individual. We collect, use, disclose and store your Personal Data, in accordance with this Policy and applicable applicable data protection law (Applicable Personal Data Protection Law).
Applicable Personal Data Protection Law consists of applicable national and Community legislation on the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (adopted on 27 April 2016). and enters into force from 25 May 2018) (hereinafter the "Regulation"), Law 2472/1997 "on the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data", as applicable, as well as the instructions of the Personal Data Protection Authority Character.
2. Special note for minors
Minors under eighteen (18) years of age and persons who do not have full legal capacity, in accordance with the jurisdiction applicable to them, are prohibited from disclosing to Us, via the Website, by telephone or in any way, their personal data, without prior consent of the person or persons exercising parental responsibility. We ask these individuals not to submit information to Us. In the event that the users of the website are under eighteen (18) years of age and continue to disclose their personal data to us through the website, we will consider that these persons have obtained the prior consent of the person or persons exercising parental responsibility of them.
3. Personal data and method of processing
When using our Services: you may be asked for some of your personal information, such as your postal address and your e-mail address when you subscribe to our newsletter.
If you contact (in writing or orally) with the Customer Service Department of the Company: we may store / record your relevant correspondence / communication, as well as any information that will be requested and are necessary for your better service and / or proof of transaction our relationship (e.g. in case you order products by phone).
4. Information we receive automatically when you visit the website or use the Services
Website: We may collect information from the website and how you use it. When you visit the website, the web browser sends data to our servers. With this information we can optimize our services, personalizing and improving your experience when using the website (via computer, mobile phone or other mobile device). This information may include the following:
- your IP address,
- the date and time of your visit to the Website,
- the referral URL (ie the website from which the user came),
- the pages you have visited on our website,
- information about the device you are using and your web browser (web browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
- Information about your location: When you visit the website from your computer, mobile phone or mobile device, we can collect and process information about your actual location, based on e.g. of GPS signals emitted by the device. We may also use a variety of other technologies to determine your location, such as your device's sensor data that can, for example, provide information about nearby Wi-Fi hotspots, or Near Field Communication.(NFC) and / or GSM towers. Please note that we will let you know when we are going to use your location information, and you can usually not allow or disable the sending of your location information through your device settings or your web browser.
5. Links to other sites - Advertising through third parties
We allow third parties to display ads and / or collect certain anonymous information when you visit the Website. These companies may use anonymous, non-personally identifiable / identifiable information when you visit the Website or other websites in order to provide advertisements for goods and services that may be of interest to you. These companies typically use a third party cookie or web beacon to collect this information. More information on cookies can be found below in articles 11 and 12.
6. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the purposes briefly described below:
- Manage your order via the website or by phone: We use information such as your name, address and payment details so that we can process and deliver your orders, as well as to inform you about the status of your order. We may also use the information to assess your creditworthiness, and we may use the services to that effect third parties.
- Customer Service Department: If you contact (by phone or in writing) with our Customer Service department (or vice versa), we use your order information as well as our contact history to respond to your requests, to manage your order, to facilitate the exercise of your rights and in general to offer you the best possible service.
- Marketing / Promotion: To send you news (e-mails) with news and updates about our website and services, to provide you and send you information that addresses your interests, in any case receiving your prior consent to use your personal data for the above purposes.
- Use of the website: To improve and adapt the content of the website and product offers as well as to analyze how to use the website. Other Company Services: We may also use your personal data to provide you with information about products and services provided by third parties, if you have given your consent. We may also use your personal data to promote you messages from other members or users, thus facilitating your communication with other members or users of the website.
- Other purposes: To the extent required by law, we will seek your consent when we want to use your information for purposes other than those listed above. The provision of your personal data by you is voluntary. However, in some cases, if you do not provide us with your personal information, the Company will not be able to provide you with access to all or some of its services.
7. Access to personal data
We do not sell your personal data to third parties, nor do we grant licenses to third parties to use it on their behalf. However, to the extent necessary to accomplish the processing purposes referred to in Article 6 above, we may share some of your personal data with:
- a limited number of our staff and employees, who are properly informed and trained, in relation to the Regulations and other aforementioned legislation to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services and to accomplish the processing purposes listed above,
7.2 Disclosure in accordance with the law
We may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law. For example, we may be required to disclose your personal information in accordance with a court order, prosecutor's order or order or decision of another person or administrative body with a statutory authority to disclose such information.
8. Rights of personal data subjects
8.1 With respect to your personal data you reserve the following rights:
8.2 The right to access, modify, correct or update your personal data as well as to object to the processing of your data, which you can exercise by following the steps that will be mentioned each time in the message you will receive through the relevant media (such as e-mails or sms messages).
In case of a request for deletion from you:
a) We will stop using and making available your personal data (unless otherwise provided or required by law).
b) We will delete all your personal data from our databases, except those contained in emails, correspondence or other documents that we may retain so that we can prove the terms of our contractual relationship or as otherwise provided by the text legislation and for a period not exceeding the limits of their legal custody.
c) Taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, we will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to inform other processors who process on your behalf your personal data during the above mentioned above, that you have requested the deletion from them (the executors of edit) any links to such data or copies or reproductions of such personal data.
Please note that we may need to ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your request above.
8.5 Right to receive a copy: Upon your request, the Company provides you with an electronic or other copy of the personal data it holds about it.
8.6 Right to portability: Upon your request, the Company transmits your personal data for processing by a third party and then permanently deletes it from its files. In such a case, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the processing of the data by the new controller to whom your Personal Data will be sent, nor for the quality of the data that will be transferred, beyond what is required by the Regulation. The Company, as the Processor, must verify your identity before proceeding with the above.
9. Principles governing the processing of personal data.
In the context of respect for your privacy / privacy, we strive to ensure that your personal data is complied with in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, as well as in accordance with any other applicable applicable legislation. In this context we guarantee that your personal data will:
(a) They are subject to legal processing.
(b) They are collected only for specified, explicit and lawful purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
(c) It is relevant, appropriate, and not more than what is required each time in view of the purposes of the processing. We will collect and maintain your personal data, if this is necessary for the fulfilment of operational and administrative conditions or for our compliance with any legal obligation.
(d) They will be retained in a form that allows you to identify yourself and not for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for the purposes for which they were subsequently processed. In particular, we retain your personal data for a limited period of two (2) years, starting from the time of your last contact with us, unless there is an obligation to retain the information for a shorter / longer period by law, or if required in the context of some legal action or to fulfil our transactional relationship or for purely administrative purposes of the Company.
(e) Appropriate technical and administrative measures will be taken against the arbitrary or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and against the accidental loss or destruction or damage thereof in the context of the Company's activity.
(f) Your Personal Data will not be transferred by Us to countries outside the European Union, unless you have given your consent and only if a corresponding level of protection of the rights and freedoms of the underlying Personal Data has been established and applied. the management of exported data.
11.1 For your better service and convenience in the use of the Website we use "cookies", a technology that through alphanumeric codes installs a small amount of information on the computer of a user of the website, to enable the website to recognize future visits of the user using the same computer / device. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to identify you as a previous user of the website, to offer personalized content of the website and information on its use and to facilitate your experience on it. You can choose to reject cookies during your first visit to the website and later by selecting the corresponding link at the bottom of the Website, however this may affect the use of the website and your ability to access some of its functions. and transactions. More information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
11.2 Types of cookies we use.
Below we present a brief overview of the types of cookies we use and the functions they perform.
11.2.1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
They are technically necessary for the operation of the website for this and you can not discard them. They help you to browse the Website and to see some of its features or to use its basic functions.
11.2.2. LOGIN PERIOD COOKIES
Login cookies are temporarily stored on your computer or device during our browser session and are deleted at the end of the browser session.
11.2.3. PERFORMANCE COOKIES (Analytics cookies)
They are used directly by the webmaster to collect comprehensive information about the activities of users running on the Website, collected anonymously and for statistical purposes only. They help us understand how you navigate the website as well as your buying behavior, so that we can improve the website and make the buying process easier and more enjoyable for you.
11.2.4. TARGETING COOKIES
These cookies aim to create user profiles, store your preferences regarding our products. These cookies allow us to share your preferences with our advertisers. They are used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign as well as to send advertising messages according to your preferences while browsing the Website, e.g. If you visit the Google website, the ad you will see will be more relevant to your preferences.
11.3 If you do not like cookies
Regarding non-strict cookies, you have the following options:
- Change your browser settings to delete or prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The "help" section in your browser will provide you with information on how you can manage your cookie settings.
- Change the cookie settings in relation to the Website by following the link entitled "Cookies" at the bottom of the Website.
12. Monitoring information
We can use web beacons or pixel tags to track information and specifically to record our users and collect data and information about demographic characteristics of the site users, site traffic, usage statistics, etc. Then, if we have obtained your consent to the above, we may provide this information to advertisers and other affiliates, for to improve our Services or to provide other ancillary services. None of this information can be linked to the identity or other personal data of individual users. Since web beacons work like any other request for content on the website, you can make them ineffective either by withdrawing cookies or changing the settings of cookies in your browser. For our own research / statistical purposes we may also link the tracking of information via web beacons to personal data provided voluntarily by the users of the website. When such connection is made, all information contained therein is treated as personal data, which will therefore be used, processed and disclosed in accordance with this Policy.
13. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your personal data, we will post this update on our website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way.